Complaints (Art. 77 of the GDPR)


If you believe that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the GDPR, you can complain to a supervisory authority. You can submit your complaint to a supervisory authority in the EU member state where you are habitually resident or work, or where the alleged breach took place.

Recommended Posts